Information for providers and clinical staff to better understand how practices can collaborate with Texas Panhandle Clinical Partners ACO.
- CMS Provider Fact Sheet
- CMS Quality Fact Sheet
- CMS Rural Healthcare Fact Sheet
- CMS Summary of the June 2015 Final Provisions for ACO’s under the Medicare Shared Savings Program
Where Can I Find More Information About ACOs?
- Visit cms.gov/ACO
- Visit medicare.gov/acos
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048
- Information on the Medicare Shared Savings Program >>
- Frequently Asked Questions: Accountable Care Organizations & You
We invite eligible providers to join the Texas Panhandle Clinical Partners Accountable Care Organization. Learn more about how to become a member and apply today!